Thursday, October 3, 2013

A further email to "SME" - 3 October 2013

To the proper officer,

I refer to my email below of 14 September 2013.

My email requested a response within seven days.  I have not yet received a response.
 
Would you please indicate when you will respond to my email.  At the very least, would you please acknowledge receipt of my email of 14 September and of this email.
 
As stated in my email of 14 September, in the absence of any explanation by "SME" of its reasons for maintaining a claim of infringement of copyright in respect of my video, I fail to understand what reasonable good faith basis "SME" can have for such a claim.  I reserve all of my rights in this regard.
 
Kind regards

Hugh Murray Atkin
** ********** Road
Erskineville   NSW   2110
Australia

No comments: