Saturday, September 14, 2013

My reply to the "YouTube Copyright Team" - 14 September 2013

To the YouTube Copyright Team

Thank you for your email.

With respect, your email fails to answer a number of the questions I had asked in my earlier email.  Again, I request:

1) Would you please identify the precise legal entity which you refer to as "UMG".
2) Would you please identify the precise legal entity which you refer to as "SME".

Your email notes that I may be able to appeal the decision of "UMG" or "SME".  As stated in my earlier email, my YouTube Copyright Notices page indicated that I am currently not eligible to appeal the rejection of the disputes made by either entity.  My earlier email expressly requested that you explain why this is so and I continue to request that you explain this.

Thank you for providing me with email addresses for the claimants.  Again, would you please confirm who precisely the claimants are and which email address pertains to which claimant.

I appreciate your assistance in this regard.

Kind regards

Hugh Atkin

No comments: