The flipside of this is that my production of videos might become a little less consistent. I'm planning on continuing to make stuff on the weekends, when the right ideas strike, but that will likely be less frequent than my current output.
Anyway, I just want to say thanks to everyone who has subscribed on YouTube and to those who have helped to spread the videos through their blogs and websites. I'm nearing in on 2 million total views, which is more than I ever would have imagined possible.
For those interested, here's a list of the videos I've made for Unleashed.
- Chairman Rudd Propaganda: Part Two
- Nelson and the Battle of Trafalgar
- Corey Delaney's Other Party
- Clinton and Cruise - On the campaign trail
- Tom Cruise Scientology Parody - A Revealing Interview
- Japanese Whaling - The Science of Whales
- Rudd Plays the Blame Game
- Obama and McCain - The Art of Speech
- Julie Bishop's Stolen Moment
- Castro Unplugged
- Bill O'Reilly vs. Godwin's Law
- Clinton 2.0
- Multiple Choice Question Time
- AAMI Ad Parody
- I'm F*cking Obama - Hillary Clinton feat. Sarah Silverman
- Mr Rudd & Dr Nelson Have an Adventure
- McBAIN FOR AMERICA - (John McCain Ad Parody)
And a giant YouTube playlist (I recommend skipping Rudd Plays the Blame Game):